What does the role look like?
We’re looking for a builder who gets things done, helping us to create an consumer-grade platform that brings the power of LLMs to the enterprise. You’ll be responsible for creating a clean, frictionless product experience for our users that realises the opportunities presented by the latest advancements in tech - and most importantly, making Workbounce a great place to work for everyone.
Our benefits include…
- Remote-first, flexible working
- Unlimited holiday with a three week minimum
- Employee share plan
- Top equipment and a home office/coworking office stipend
- Personal travel budget to work with colleagues
- Health insurance
- Mental health support: 24/7 EAP and free access to therapy
- Twelve weeks paid parental leave after the birth or adoption of a child
- Monthly carbon offsetting for each employee via Gold Standard projects
Have we missed something important to you? Let us know, email@example.com
Our hiring process
We'll follow these principles:
- We’ll keep things simple, with no unnecessary steps and hoops to jump through. Since you’ll form a large percentage of our total team, we just want to get to know you
- Each interview will be conducted independently and feedback discussed afterwards to avoid bias.
- We’ll be fully transparent throughout the process. Feel free to ask questions, request an update, or book a call at any point
- We won’t leave you waiting—we promise to make a decision fast
And this process:
- Application screening
- Technical assignment (~4hrs max)
- Technical interview
- Non-technical interview